Business Factoring Services
Get fast access to the working capital your business needs to run smoothly and seize opportunities.
A Powerful Financial Tool
Through our factoring subsidiary, American Prudential Capital, Stellar makes it easy to access cash flow to fuel your business. Factoring is when you sell your reliable accounts receivables at a discount. You get immediate cash to stabilize working capital, weather seasonal volatility and keep your growth plans on track.
Earned cash is available in as little as 24 hours.
No minimums or long-term obligations. Use factoring when and how you want.
Factoring rates vary based on the industry, performance of accounts and the days it takes for the invoices to be paid.
Experienced account managers provide monitoring, reporting and fast answers.
Getting Started is Fast and Easy
- Complete an agreement to fund through American Prudential Capital
- The credit of your customers is reviewed and approved
- Deliver your customer invoices
- Invoices are verified and funded
What is factoring?
Simply put, factoring is the funding of accounts receivables by selling quality debtor accounts to gain immediate cash. It is not a collection agency nor does it purchase delinquent accounts.
How does factoring differ from a business loan?
Factoring is not a loan nor will it affect your balance sheet or debt obligation. The time from application to funding can happen in days. And Factors can say yes even when banks say no.
What documentation is needed to qualify for factoring?
- Factoring application
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, DBA certificate, or Partnership Agreement of your company.
- Recent Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement and or current tax return on your company
- Aging of your accounts receivable
- Aging of your accounts payable