Improving Your User Experience
Stellar Bank has an ongoing commitment to understand and serve the needs of our customers. We are working to enhance our site to increase accessibility and usability for all of our customers. Our accessibility efforts are based on the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C's) Web Content Accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA. We recognize that many of our customers use assistive technologies that need to interact with our website.
Some of the accessibility changes we have implemented include:
- Alternative text details for images and other non‐text elements
- Title attributes for additional information about links and images; indication of browser page titles
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Association of forms with labels
- Association of table data with semantic IDs
- Better color contrast and intensity
All of these changes and more will make navigating our website with the assistance of a screen reader more semantic. For the best user experience, please use the latest version of web browser and assistive technology.
Servicing your account
For persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities, you may contact us using the nationwide Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing 711.
In addition, to report an accessibility issue, please contact the Stellar Bank Customer Service Center by emailing [email protected] or calling 713.499.1800 to describe the issue.