Government and Institutions
Stellar has an expert team dedicated to serving the unique banking needs of governments and municipalities.
The Stellar Difference
Some banks might offer government banking as part of their business banking platform. With Stellar, it’s a major focus, with a team of experts dedicated to state and local governments. Our bankers have years of experience serving public-sector customers in our communities. We’re from here, so we understand the local landscape, regulations and laws. Governments and municipalities trust our expertise because we help them serve their citizens every day.
Gain confidence and assurance when you partner with the Stellar Government Banking Team. We get to know you and your goals and then tailor banking solutions to help you operate more efficiently while helping to protect your accounts from day to day risks. We offer a full range of banking account products to manage your public funds.
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts and CDs
- Relationship banking
- Daily collateral monitoring
- Bond Issuance Guide for Small & Mid Size Municipalities
- Business Email Compromise
- Cyber Risk and Local Governments
- Cyber Security Best Practices
- Government Treasurers Organization of Texas
- SAFE- D - Texas ESDs
- Self Test- Fraud Awareness
- Texas Association of Counties
- Texas Collateral Code 2257
- TML Legislative Updates
- Water Districts
- The Written Investment Policy
Stellar Bank works with GFOAT, GTOT, CTAT, SAFE-D, AWBD, TASBO and others to gain insights to the challenges facing our public fund clients.