How Do I Log Into The Stellar Bank Online Banking System?
Customers will not need to reenroll in online banking to access your accounts.
Allegiance Business eBanking Customers: Your new Login ID will be a combination of your current Allegiance Business eBanking Company ID, a hyphen and your current Login ID. For example, Company ID–Current Login ID such as 1804631-Tsmith. Use your existing password.
Allegiance Personal eBanking Customers: Use your existing Allegiance Login ID and password unless you received a separate communication from the bank.
CommunityBank of Texas Customers: There is no change to your login credentials. Use your current Login ID and password.
Should you have any issues logging into online banking, please reach out to your banking center or call customer service at 713.499.1800. If there is a wait time when calling customer service, we strongly encourage you to press 9 to leave a call back number and maintain your place in line.
How Do I Activate my new Stellar Bank Contactless Visa® Debit Card?
Allegiance Bank customers received a new contactless Stellar Bank Visa® Debit Card that can be activated on Tuesday, February 21 at 8:00 AM at which time their Allegiance Bank Mastercard® Debit Card will be deactivated.
Activate by phone
- Call 1.844.378.7564 to activate your card using our automated phone system
- Select option 4 for Card Services and follow the instructions
- Press 1 to activate your card
- Once activated, press * to return to the Card Services menu
- Press 3 to establish a secure PIN on the card. Your existing PIN will not automatically transfer to your new debit card.
Activate in person
- Visit the nearest Stellar Bank location during business hours
- Our bankers are standing by to activate your card and help you set up your custom PIN
Quick tip: If you were previously enrolled in Card Controls, log into online banking, select Card Controls under the Services menu, then click on the card to see the last four digits of the associated account. We strongly encourage everyone to enroll in Card Controls for an added layer of protection
CommunityBank of Texas customers should continue to use their existing CommunityBank Visa® Debit Card. Customers will begin to receive a new Stellar Bank Visa® Debit Card in the months following February 21.
Do I Need to Download A New Mobile Banking App?
Legacy Community Bank of Texas Customers
The CommunityBank of Texas Mobile Banking app will convert to Stellar Bank. No action is required if your mobile phone setting has automatic updates turned on. However, users that do not have automatic updates enabled will need to manually update the app when prompted.
Legacy Allegiance Bank Customers
Click here to download the new Stellar Bank app from the Apple® App store.
The Google Play® Stellar Bank app has been delayed. Please use the following instructions to access mobile banking today:
1. Click here to download the CommunityBank XPress Mobile Banking app from the Google Play® app store. While the app icon shows a CommunityBank icon, the app will feature the Stellar Bank mobile banking environment.
2. Use the same online banking login credentials for Mobile Banking as stated above.
3. You will have access to your legacy Allegiance Bank business or personal account(s) that are associated with the respective login credentials.
4. Once Google® has released the new Stellar Bank App update, the CommunityBank of Texas Mobile Banking app will convert to Stellar Bank. No action is required if your mobile phone setting has automatic updates turned on. However, users that do not have automatic updates enabled will need to manually update the app when prompted.
If you are a customer of both Allegiance Bank and CommunityBank of Texas, the access to each respective account will be associated to each respective login ID and password. You will need to log out and log back in to toggle between your legacy Allegiance and CommunityBank accounts.
Please reach out to your banker to discuss if you are eligible to connect your accounts through a single login.